Special notice to California users:
You, the buyer, may cancel this agreement, without penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the third business day following the original date of this contract, excluding Sundays and holidays. To cancel this agreement, mail or deliver a signed and dated notice which states that you, the buyer, are canceling this agreement, or words of similar effect, or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This notice shall be sent to: Verve Mobile Pvt Ltd, 210, B Block, 2nd Floor, Swapnalok Complex, S.D. Road, Secunderabad-500003, Telangana, India. For additional state specific information, please see the paragraph below on State Specific Terms.
Terms & Conditions
Adult users only
This Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you are not authorized to use this Website and will not be afforded access to any features of this Website that allow for you to provide information to us or to share information with other users of this Website.
TOWNLER STRONGLY ADVISES YOU TO USE CAUTION BEFORE SHARING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH OTHER USERS OF WEBSITE. TOWNLER DOES NOT AUDIT BACKGROUND CHECKS ON OR SCREENINGS OF ITS USERS. TOWNLER ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ITS MEMBERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS BUT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS. YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A FELONY AND THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER WITH ANY GOVERNMENT ENTITY.
Your safety is very important to us. The nature of this Website is sharing of personal information by users with other users. Townler cannot and does not assure that it is safe for you to have direct contact with other users of this Website. Current technological developments make it possible for users of the Internet to obtain personal information about, and locate, other users, with very little other information. For example, it’s possible to use widely commercial Internet search engines to locate a person’s home solely using that person’s correct name. If you believe that any user of this Website is harassing you or is otherwise using personal information about you for unlawful purposes, we encourage you to first inform local law enforcement authorities and then to contact us via The Feedback Form so that we may take appropriate action to block further use of the Website by any user who is using this Website and information obtained from it for improper purposes.
By accessing this Website, you agree to use any personal information provided to you by other users of this Website in a lawful and responsible manner. You further agree that you will not use personal information about other users of this Website for any reason without the express prior consent of the user that has provided such information to you.
Membership, Subscription and Other Paid Features
Townler is free, but if you would like to upgrade to Membership, Subscription or any other paid features (the "Service"), the following terms apply.
Billing and Payment: Townler bills you through an online account for use of the Service. You agree to pay Townler all charges you subscribe for on the Website using this online account. Townler may correct any billing errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. This paragraph includes any agreements you make on the Website when you purchase the Service. You agree to maintain current, complete and accurate information for your billing account at any time you have a subscription. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for you credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer.
(1) Your subscription for the Service will continue indefinitely until cancelled by you. After your initial subscription period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when subscribing. You agree that your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature. If you do not wish your account to renew automatically, or if you want to change or terminate your subscription, please log in and go to the Change / Cancel Membership page. If you cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term and your subscription will not be renewed thereafter. However, you won’t be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period.
(2) By subscribing, you authorize Townler to charge your credit card, debit card or other payment method at such time and again at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period, including any sales or similar taxes imposed on your subscription payments. Upon the renewal of your subscription, if Townler does not receive payment, you agree that Townler may either terminate or suspend your subscription and continue to attempt to charge your payment method provider until payment is received (upon receipt of payment, your account will be activated and for purposes of automatic renewal, your new subscription commitment period will begin as of the day payment was received). If you do not terminate your subscription and/or if you continue to use the Service, you agree that Townler is authorized to charge the payment method in your online account. Townler may also seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially subscribed to the Service.
(1) When you purchase features on the Website for a fee, some purchases grant you an unlimited license to use a feature during a set time period. Other purchases may grant you a limited license to use a feature where the license is governed by the use of “tokens”, “points” or similar terms (“License Triggers”) during a set time period. Upon the expiration of the time period, any unused License Triggers expire. In some cases, we may redeem any unused License Triggers ourselves prior to termination and provide you the feature(s) related thereto so you have no unused License Triggers when the license period expired, although we are not obligated to do so. We may also give you a license to use features that use License Triggers for free or as part of a promotion. In all cases, any license to use any of our Services is subject to your compliance with these Terms & Conditions and a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable.
(2) You understand and agree that while License Triggers may be described as being “purchased”, “bought”, “redeemed” or “spent”, the License Triggers themselves are not real world or virtual currency and do not refer to any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent. Rather, you receive a limited license to use certain features we offer and the License Triggers are for use only to organize how that license may be used. The purchase and sale of this limited license is a completed transaction upon receipt of your payment and is not refundable regardless of the extent to which you use the license. Your ability to use any License Triggers related a license is effective immediately once they are placed in your Account. If you choose to not use the license to its fullest extent, and let License Triggers expire or allow us to redeem them for you, if applicable, you may do so. Any License Trigger balance shown in your Account does not constitute a real-world balance or reflect any stored value, but instead only constitutes a measurement of the extent of your license. We may redeem any unused License Triggers for you promptly after their expiration date if we choose. If you delete your account, we are entitled to redeem all your unused License Triggers on the date of deletion.
(3) The terms of any purchase will be explained on the purchase page on our website, where you will provide your billing information and confirm the particulars of your purchase. If you purchase a license that uses License Triggers, your order will represent an offer to us to purchase a license for the relevant feature(s) which will be accepted by us when we make the License Triggers available in your Account or debit your credit card, whichever comes first, and you can then use the feature(s) immediately. Some purchases will automatically renew. If a purchase that automatically renews involves License Triggers, we will charge your payment method upon the expiration of the license you purchased and the number of License Triggers you originally purchased will be added to your Account to allow you to continue to use the licensed feature(s). Any additional terms of any purchase including an automatic renewal will be explained on the purchase page, which are incorporated herein.
Townler uses industry standard efforts, such as firewalls, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, perfect security does not exist on the internet; Townler cannot and does not guarantee that any personally identifiable information provided to us will not become public under any circumstances. We cannot be held liable in cases where your data becomes public due to a leak or ‘hack’ or any means where your data gets compromised.
Access and proprietary rights
Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our support team with the following information:
Verve Mobile Pvt Ltd, 2nd Floor, 210, B Block, Swapnalok Complex, S.D. Road, Secunderabad, India
Townler will terminate the account of repeat infringers.
In certain instances, Townler may agree to provide you with access to secure, password protected pages of the Website. Such access is restricted to authorized users only; any attempt by you to access these areas without authorization may subject you to criminal or civil liability.
This Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Townler. Use of these links to access other Internet sites is at your own risk. Townler is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or quality of any information or services provided or products sold at these sites. Townler establishes links to other websites for the convenience of its users; however, such links are not intended to be an endorsement of the other website.
Notices and disclaimers
THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR OTHERWISE REPRODUCED WITHOUT Townler’S WRITTEN PERMISSION EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE. USERS MAY NOT PUBLISH OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
The products and services mentioned or promoted on the Website, including password protected information relating thereto may be changed by Townler at any time without notice. Information about products or services offered by third parties are referred to on the Website for information purposes only. Townler’s provision of any such information is not intended to constitute an endorsement or recommendation, by Townler, of such products or services.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS, WHERE IS,” AS AN ACCOMMODATION, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, NOR DOES TOWNLER PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IN RESPECT OF ANY GOODS AND SERVICES PURCHASED OR PROVIDED VIA THIS WEBSITE (UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED IN WRITING IN THE RELEVANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE) OR ANY LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE. TOWNLER EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT IN RESPECT OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED VIA THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL TOWNLER BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF ANY INACCURACY OR ERROR IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, ANY DEFICIENCY, ERROR OR INTERRUPTION IN THE WEBSITE, OR ANY DEFICIENCY, DEFECT OR FAILURE OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR PROVIDED VIA THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE. TOWNLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA OR EQUIPMENT ARISING OUT OF YOUR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY DEFICIENCY, DEFECT OR FAILURE OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR PROVIDED VIA THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF TOWNLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF ANY DEFICIENCY, DEFECT, FAILURE, ERROR OR INTERRUPTION SHALL BE TO REQUEST THAT TOWNLER CORRECT THE MATTER OR, IF TOWNLER FAILS TO DO SO, TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY RELEVANT GOODS OR SERVICES AT YOUR OPTION.
Arbitration and Governing Law
Unique and bona fide profile
You agree to create only one unique profile. In addition, in order to maintain the integrity of the Website, by joining, you agree that your use of the Website shall be for bona fide relationship-seeking purposes (for example, you may not use the Website solely to compile a report of compatible singles in your area, or to write a school research paper). From time to time, we may create test profiles in order to monitor the operation of our services.
Commercial use prohibited
The Website is for your personal use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not join and use the Website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or using personal identifying information for commercial purposes, linking to the Website, or unauthorized framing may be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Website is with our permission, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. At our sole discretion, we may take reasonable steps, including limiting the numbers of emails you send or receive and electronically filtering or throttling or terminating your e-mail.
In your digital interactions with other users (including, but not limited to: site messages, instant messages, journal postings, and forum comments), you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully. While using the website, you agree that you shall not under any circumstances harass or make mischief against any other user of the Website. Townler reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes harassment or mischief, and where that has occurred; and may, also at its sole discretion, partially or completely deny service to any infringing party. As part of these efforts, Townler may enlist the help of its active users to moderate flagged messages, comments and other content to determine if a user’s conduct is harmful to the community.
You agree and consent to receive email messages from us. These emails may be transactional or relationship communications relating to the Website, such as administrative notices and service announcements or changes, or emails containing commercial offers, promotions or special offers from us or third party partners.